At Wooten Knockout Plumbing, we understand how much our customers rely on their hot water for showering, cooking, and numerous other household tasks.
When your water heater stops working, you can rely on our Tulsa water heater repair and installation experts. We provide installation and repair service for both water heaters with a storage tank and tankless water heaters.
When deciding whether or not you should repair your water heater should first consider the age of your conventional water heater. If your water heating unit is at least ten years, it may better to choose replacement over repair to save you money in the long run. Not only will there be less repair costs with a new unit, but they help you save with your energy bill as well.
1. Old age – If your tank water heater is more than 12 years old, or your tankless water heater is over 20 years old, think twice before throwing more money into repairing a dying unit.
2. It breaks down often – At some point the next water heater repair is going to be more expensive than a new unit because of how much repair costs add up, and you’ll be installing a new water heater soon anyway.
3. Leaks – Not all leaks mean you need a new water heater. If a water line has a leak, we can replace the line no problem but if your tank is leaking then consult our Tulsa water heater replacement experts.
4. Makes loud rumbling noises – Not all sounds mean that you need a new water heater. If you hear a snapping or popping sound then your unit has experienced sediment build-up and just needs a good cleaning.
5. Your hot water has a rusty color – If all your water has this rusty color then you likely need new pipes. But if only your hot water has this issue then there’s a problem with your water heater. If the corrosion is limited to the anode rod, then we can just replace the rod. But if the rust has spread to your water heater’s tank then you should seek the help of our Tulsa water heater replacement experts.
When deciding which type of water heater is right for your home, there are many things to consider. You can either install a tank or a tankless water heater. Traditional tank storage water heaters are less expensive and easier to install, they cost less to repair and maintain, and, in an emergency situation, they provide a backup source of fresh water.
However, tank storage water heaters use more energy as they must keep a full tank of water warm at all times. They also have shorter lifespans and during malfunction, they risk leaking gallons of water into your home. For these reasons, many homeowners are opting to install tankless water heaters.
The advantages of a tankless water heater include:
The cost of installation of a tankless water heater is typically much higher than that of a tank storage water heater, but thanks to its significantly longer lifespan, you will potentially end up saving money in the long run.
Many problems with water heaters are caused by a malfunctioning component, such as a heating element. We provide fast and reliable repair service for all water heater types and brands.
Our plumbers show up on time and work quickly to perform the repair to get your hot water working again as quickly as possible. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work.
Depending on the problem with your water heater, we might perform any of the following repairs:
We understand that water heater breakdowns need to be addressed immediately, which is why we offer same-day and 24/7 emergency plumbing repair appointments. If you notice that your water pressure is lower than usual, your water heater is leaking, or there is little to no hot water in your home, reach out to our Tulsa water heater repair experts right away.
One of our professional plumbers will arrive promptly, locate the source of the problem, and quickly determine the perfect solution.
Give us a call at (918) 367-8887 or contact us using the form below to request service!